Thank you for choosing Northern Arizona Ear, Nose and Throat as your heath care provider. Please bring the following items to your initial consultation:
- Completed Patient Registration
- All insurance cards
- Photo ID
- If you are the guardian of a minor, bring all guardianship paperwork
- Copy of XRAYS, CT scans and any other applicable reports and actual film or CD's
Other items to consider:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Co-payment is due at every office visit and the specific amount may be indicated on your insurance card. If you have any questions regarding co-payment, we recommend contacting your insurance provider.
- Arriving late to your appointment may result in your appointment being delayed.
- We will make every effort to accommodate your scheduling needs. In return we ask that you notify us at least one business day in advance if you need to reschedule your appointment.
Prescription Refill Procedure
If you have been seen in our office within the last year:
- Patient calls pharmacy and asks them to fax an RX refill request form to us (928-556-0336).
- The form is forwarded to NAENT, filled out and faxed back to the requesting pharmacy.
- Please allow 24/48 hours (business days). However, we will process it as quickly as possible.
If you have not been seen in our office within the last year:
- Please call our office to schedule an appointment.